Are you still looking for ways to get the most out of your 4th of July pulled pork? Well, don’t worry!
Don’t let those delicious leftovers of 4th of July pulled pork go to waste! There are plenty of ways to use up the remaining bits in new and exciting dishes.
From tacos to burrito bowls, these quick and easy ideas will help you transform your leftover pulled pork into flavorful dishes that will bring the party to your plate again!
Making the most of leftovers 4th of July pulled pork
These leftovers can become the star of your next meal. So don’t be afraid to get creative with your leftover pulled pork, you won’t be disappointed!
Leftover pulled pork recipes to get creative with
1. Pulled Pork Nachos: Layer chips, pulled pork, cheese, jalapenos, and tomatoes in a baking dish and bake until cheese is melted.
Voir cette publication sur Instagram
2. Pulled Pork Quesadillas: Spread the pulled pork between two flour tortillas and top with cheese. Grill in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown.
3. Pulled Pork Pizza: Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over the crust, top with pulled pork, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the crust is crispy and golden brown.
4. Pulled Pork Sandwich: Toast two slices of bread, spread with BBQ sauce and mayo, layer pulled pork in between the slices of bread, top with pickles and coleslaw for a crunchy texture.
5. Pulled Pork Tacos: Place warm pulled pork in taco shells then top with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa for a delicious taco treat!
Storing leftovers 4th of July pulled pork
The best way to store leftovers 4th of July pulled pork is to divide it into smaller portions and place each portion in an airtight container or freezer bag.
It should then be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days, or in the freezer for up to four months.
To reheat, thaw overnight in the refrigerator if frozen, and then heat thoroughly over medium heat until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
This will ensure that any bacteria present is killed off and your pulled pork will remain flavorful and safe to eat.
Sharing this article on social media would help us reach more people and spread our message.
We believe that this article is important and should be shared with as many people as possible so that they can benefit from the information in it. Your help in spreading the word would be greatly appreciated!